My Gym Playlist, Sol Republic Headphones and a #Giveaway!
Peanut butter and jelly
Yin and Yang
Grueling Workouts, and a kick-butt playlist
They all go hand-in-hand, don’t they? Being that this is a beauty and fitness blog, I think we can all tell where I am going here, right? If there is one thing that gets me through my Bombshell workouts, it’s MUSIC. That being said, here are just a few of my favorite songs, and an awesome pair of headphones- the Sol Republic Tracks Ultra HD Headphones- that stimulate my auditory sensors quite wonderfully (thank you very much). Even better, and you have to scroll down for the details, I am giving away a pair (in purple, naturally) to one of my lucky readers! Read on now, won’t you?
For starters, let’s talk songs, mmmk? When I really need to fire myself up, I turn to a potent mix of pop, rock, and even a little rap and old school Hip Hop. Here are some of my favorites:
Eminem’s “Till I Collapse”
Limp Bizkit “Break Stuff”
Salt ‘n Pepa “Push It”
LMFAO “Sexy and I Know It”
3 Doors Down “Kryptonite”
Finger Eleven “Paralyzer”
Lady Gaga “The Edge of Glory”
Kelly Clarkson “Never Again”
Rent Broadway Album “Out Tonight”
Pitbull “Don’t Stop the Party”
And the list goes on and on. I definitely love to mix it up, but find that it’s the drumming bass and high intensity beats that really get me fired up. You?
And now, the headphones. Sol Republic headphones aren’t your conventional choice for gym headphones (with them being so big and all), but you know what- I dig em. They are stylish, comfortable and securely rest on my little noggin whether I’m deadlifting, leg-pressing, or HIIT sprinting it up. All the while, the music is delivered in a clear, driving, bombastic package. Sound quality is great, and the look of the headphones themselves really can’t be beat. Even better, Sol Republic offers up the option of allowing you to customize your own pair on their website, down to the color of the band.
As promised, I am giving away a pair of Sol Republic headphones to one of you. Sol Republic Tracks HD retail for $130, and you are vying for a pair in my fav- purple! It’s super easy to enter, here is what you have to do:
1. Leave a comment here, telling me what your favorite gym playlist song is
2. Follow me on Instagram- KraseyFitBeauty and leave a comment telling me you did it
3. Follow on Twitter and tweet: Hey @KraseyFitBeauty music fuels me, and I want to win your Sol Republic giveaway!
4. Like my page on Facebook!
Good luck, everyone, and happy listening!
- Krasey Fit Holiday Gift Guide
- Krasey Fitness- The Motivation Issue
- **Updated with Winner!!**Fit Feet and Fabulous- #Therafit Sneakers Review and Giveaway
- *UPDATED WITH WINNER* Ideeli does the Holidays Right, and a Holiday #Giveaway!!
- Sublime Sound for Gym Junkies with Koss Flexfits for Women a.k.a #Fit4Life
This giveaway is sponsored by Sol Republic. All opinions are my own.