It’s fall, which means a slew of brand new products are on their way into stores, and of course our hearts. Rather than give you another run-of-the-mill review, In honor of Benefit Cosmetics having launched their brand new Perk Up Artist, I figured I’d present you with my top ten cheesy Pick Up (perk up, pick up, get it?!) lines, instead.
So without further adieu, here they are:
10. “You must be a parking ticket, because you’ve got fine written all over you.”
9. ”Nice shoes, lets f*ck.”
8. “I lost my phone number, could I have yours?”
7. ”Hey… I don’t know how to tell you this… But .. I’m kind of a big deal.”
6. ”Hey gorgeous how about a smile!”
5. “You must have a mirror in your pocket, cuz I can see myself in your pants.”
4. ”Hey, if I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together”
3. “If you were words on a page, you’d be fine print.”
2. You ask a girl what material your shirt is, whatever she says back is irrelevant. You say..”no,boyfriend material”
1. “Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, so call me maybe.”
Benefit Cosmetic’s Perk-Up Artist is a three pan palette of customized complexion correctors. Housed within this palette are cream products to correct, cover, and brighten any complexion imperfection. Get it now, on the Benefit website.