As many of you may recall, I gave a couple of sneak peek/spoiler-y hints on a special project that I was working on just a couple short weeks ago. Since I know that all of you are absolutely twitching to know what I did, I figured that now would be an excellent time to show you.
Readers, the holidays are upon us. That in mind, I’d love to share a video guide that I shot with P&G Beauty, featuring some of my picks for holiday treats. I must confess that I had me in mind when picking these items out (hint, hint friends and family), but of course they will work for any fashionable gal-on-the-go in your life. Here’s a perfect mix of budget and luxe, for an amazing holiday season.
A bit more information on some of the items I featured:
1. Triumphant Tote; $118 at Lululemon
2. P&G Beauty/SELF Daily Essentials for the On the Go Girl Kit; $9.99 at drugstores
3. COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion + Smoky ShadowBlast Value Pack; $9.98 at drugstores
4. Missoni Zigzag Scarf; $138 at ShopBop
5. Diane von Furstenberg Vintage Zip Around Wallet; $160 at ShopBop
6. Braun Satin Hair Active Ion Brush; $60 at ULTA (I didn’t mention this in the video, but this amazing brush is definitely noteworthy, and on the table)
7. P&G Beauty/Teen Vogue Be Runway Ready Gift Set; $10 at Walmart
Hope you enjoyed, folks. Would love to hear YOUR picks in the comments!